New Granada boss Lucas Alcaraz could hand a debut to Diego Buonanotte in Saturday’s Primera Division encounter against Real Madrid at Los Carmenes.
Youssef El-Arabi is available after returning from Africa Cup of Nations duty, but fellow striker Fabian Orellana has been loaned out to Celta Vigo.
Winger Dani Benitez is still sidelined with a hamstring injury while defender Pape Diakhate is suspended.
Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao and Angel Di Maria all return for Madrid after the trio missed the 1-1 Copa del Rey draw against Barcelona through suspension.
Iker Casillas (hand) and Pepe (ankle) remain out, while Mesut Ozil serves a one-match ban for accumulating five yellow cards.
- The Andalusian side have lost their last three encounters against Real Madrid by an aggregate score of 10-2.
- Granada have scored just 18 goals in their 21 Liga matches this season.
- Real Madrid have won just one of their last five away games in all competitions (W1, D2, L2).
- With just 20 goals conceded this term, Los Blancos boast the second best defensive record in La Liga.
- Alvaro Arbeloa (pictured, right) played his 150th game for Madrid in the 1-1 Copa del Rey draw against Barcelona.