Real Madrid have no new fitness concerns ahead of Wednesday’s Copa del Rey encounter against Celta Vigo at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Defenders Pepe, Marcelo and Fabio Coentrao all remain sidelined, but Sergio Ramos is available after missing the Liga victory over Real Sociedad through suspension.
Boss Jose Mourinho could again overlook Iker Casillas in favour of Antonio Adan, whose red card during the weekend does not rule him out of this clash.
Celta winger Augusto Fernandez returns after serving a one-match ban and missing last weekend’s clash against Real Valladolid.
Defender Samuel misses out with a knee injury, but otherwise coach Paco Herrera has a full squad at his disposal.
- Los Blancos are on a 31-match unbeaten run at the Santiago Bernabeu in all competitions.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s double against Sociedad took him to eighth in the all-time top scorers list for Real Madrid with 171 goals, level with Emilio Butragueno.
- Celta Vigo have won just four of their last 14 matches in all competitions (W4, D3, L7).
- The Galicians have lost all but one of their away matches this season, with the sole exception being a 1-0 Liga win at Zaragoza.
- However, Celta have beaten Madrid on two of their last three Liga visits to the Bernabeu.